- Compact design used in confined space with enough force to split the rusted nuts.
- All models feature a rugged one-piece cutting frame coupled to heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder.
- Specially designed "tool steel" cutter blade cuts the nut to the precise point where it cracks.
- Unique angled head design to keep full contact with the nut being penetrated.
- Unique angled cutter blade with radius to have the greater resistance to cutting and breaking nuts.
- 5 popular models applicable to cover the most range of nuts.
|Model No.||Hexagon Nut Range||Bolt Range||Capacity||Oil Capacity||Weight|
|Note: The hardness of Nut Material must not excess HRc-44.
Should not be used on stainless steel nuts and/or square shape nuts.